We are very pleased to announce that the Winter 2019 edition of the Mail & Express Review Magazine is available now.
As this is the last issue of MER for 2019 we are focusing on the future looking at technologies from AI to innovative automation.
Stories featured in this edition include:
- No More ‘One Size Fits All’ – Doddle CCO on consumer behaviour
- Self-Organising Parcel – Exploring the potential of autonomous systems
- Fit For The Future – Swiss Post CEO on remaining relevant
Other stories include:
- From Enabeling Pudo to Easing Cross-Border Services – MER catch up with Wayne Hauber at Escher to discuss the transformation of the postal & courier market.
- The New Standard – BJ Streefland, talks new VAT deferment rules & VAT ID for cross border goods.
- Predicting Willingness To Pay – Open Pricer predicts costomers willingness to pay for parcel delivery services.
MER is available for free digitally or you can subscribe to a year of the print edition for just €100. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for subscription enquiries.
If you are interested in contributing to MER Magazine then feel free to get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Happy reading!