We are very pleased to announce that the Summer 2020 edition of the Mail & Express Review Magazine is available now.
In these trying times, the sector is continuing to work tirelessly, delivering not only letters, toys, books and household items but also vital groceries and medical items. When this is all over, the role the sector played in keeping society going and thriving will not be forgotten.
Stories featured in this edition include:
COVID-19: INDUSTRY RESPONSE
MER recognises the ways the industry is helping the community, sharing a snapshot of how the sector has evolved – from rolling out health and safety measures to protect staff and customers, and investing in global aid initiatives. Read more
CHANGING SINGAPORE’S POSTAL LANDSCAPE
The urbanised nature of Singapore presents a unique challenge for postal operators, as delivery routes often cover a small geographical area due to the density of the buildings, but the loads are heavier. Read more
Other stories include:
- Expanding Offshore – NZ Post on supporting the growth aspirations of national businesses
- Opening Doors – MD for FedEx Express Operations UK on the importance of inclusion
- Awards Supplement – A look at the shortlist for this year’s World Post & Parcel Awards.
- Switching into Crisis Management – Peter Somers, CEO of Emirates Post shares his experiences and advice on dealing with COVID-19
- Cross-Border Shipping – Wayne Haubner, CTO of Escher says postal operators still have time to become industry leaders in global e-commerce
If you are interested in contributing to MER Magazine then feel free to get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Happy reading!