What is WMX Americas
The World Mail & Express Americas Conference (WMX Americas) is an international trade event for post and parcel professionals. In response to the global pandemic, WMX Americas will become a virtual event for 2021. This approach gives you the opportunity to learn and network in a safe environment, alongside maximising their audience through connecting with global delegates who would be otherwise unable to attend the physical event. Join 800+ senior executives and you will:
- Connect with top post and parcel executives – build the key relationships that will drive your business forward.
- Get industry insights to transform your business – learn the secrets to revolutionise your business and leverage potential new revenue streams.
- Deliver sustainable success – discover innovative new products that can streamline your business and deliver a better service to your customers.
The agenda for WMX Americas is designed to give international post and parcel executives the tools and techniques to build flexible, future-proof companies. This year’s conference will tackle the following broad themes:
- Postal Perspectives: What does the future hold?
- Accelerating Performance in the Last Mile
- Collaboration, Engagement and Connections
- Cross Border: Transparency, Accuracy & Efficiency
- The Post-Purchase Experience: Managing Expectations
- Starting & Staying Sustainable
- Technology Innovation: Don’t Miss the Boat
- CSR: Are we doing enough?
For more information and to book your place visit www.wmxamericas.com or call us on +44 (0)1628 642910.
Get In Touch
If you would like to learn more about Triangle’s conferences and events, contact a member of the team today.
+44 (0)1628 642910
Copyright (c) 2022. Triangle Management Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No. 1975797.
Registered Office: 4 The Courtyard, Furlong Road, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5AU, UK