The full programme can be seen at www.triangle.eu.com/europe, where delegate places can now be booked. Event organiser Triangle Management Services is offering a special earlybird discount to anyone booking before 31 March.
More than 30 senior executives from around the world will be speaking at the industry’s premier annual gathering in 2006 – the line-up includes:
• Jean-Paul Bailly, Chairman and CEO, La Poste
• Michael J. Critelli, Chairman and CEO, Pitney Bowes
• Gérard Keraval, COO and Assistant Director General, Neopost
• Alice Kijak, Vice President, Global Operations Services, Reader’s Digest
• Linda Kingsley, Vice President, Strategic Planning, USPS
• Klaus Knappik, Chairman of the Divisional Board MAIL International, Deutsche Post AG
• Harry Koorstra, Group Managing Director, Mail, TNT
• Carl-Gerold Mende, Director International, Royal Mail Group
• Jaap Mulders, Chairman, European Express Association
• Alejandro Silva Ramos, Director General, Unipost
Under the conference’s umbrella theme of “New Realities…New Challenges”, main conference and breakout sessions will focus on the big issues currently facing mail and express executives – notably:
• Responding to competitive markets
• Building alliances
• The progress of liberalisation
• Keeping mail relevant
• Growth in B2C parcels
• Managing change
• Pan-European customer barriers
In addition to the conference itself, the 2006 World Mail & Express event in Paris will include a special seminar on Technological Developments in this sector, the 7th annual World Mail Awards Gala Dinner and, running alongside the main conference, a display area featuring the latest products and services from the industry’s main suppliers.
This is the most important annual conference for the European mail and express industry, and the ideal forum for discussing key issues and debating strategy. As well as hearing industry leaders talk on the most important matters of the moment, delegates will also be able to question them about their own concerns. The event as a whole provides 3 days of excellent networking opportunities for all visitors, and is renowned as the primary occasion of the year to strengthen partnerships, make new alliances and keep up with the latest news and views.
Further information on delegate places, early booking discounts, World Mail Award entries and other elements of the event is available from the event team on +44 (0)870 950 790.
Notes for Editors:
- World Mail & Express (WMX) events have been organised by Triangle Management Services Ltd, based in the UK, since 1988. The Paris 2006 event will be the 24th in the series worldwide, and the 14th in Europe.
- 2006 will also see Mail and Express events in the UK and the USA, as well as the London-based UK Mail Awards in October and The Mail Show in November.
- Press delegates are welcome to attend
Triangle Management Services Ltd, founded in 1984, is today the pre-eminent independent specialist management services company within the global mail, express and logistics sectors. Triangle offers the following services to clients: Recruitment, Market Research, Consultancy, Conferences and Mergers and Acquisitions – all of which focus primarily on the mail and express industry sectors.