We are very pleased to announce that the Spring 2020 edition of the Mail & Express Review Magazine is available now.
In this exciting edition, we look at handling unwanted presents to carbon neutral logistics.
Stories featured in this edition include:
- Lessons from China – How Chinese parcel companies have coped with e-commerce. Read more
- Amazon’s Move Into Pudo – Tim Robinson, CEO of Doddle – Why should retailers and carriers care. Read more
Other stories include:
- Other stories include:
- Returns: The Holy Grail of E-Commerce – MER spoke to John O’Brien at eCom Global Systems to find out how he is helping companies to minimise the cost of their returns
- E-Commerce Exports: Breathing Life Back Into Ukrposhta – Special focus on re-training people and creating unique opportunities for thousands of employees
- Christmas Peaks & Troughs – A look at the highs and lows for the UK retailers & couriers.
MER is available for free digitally or you can subscribe to a year of the print edition for just €100.
Email email@example.com for subscription enquiries.
If you are interested in contributing to MER Magazine then feel free to get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy reading!