We are very pleased to announce that the Autumn 2020 edition of the Mail & Express Review Magazine is available now.
Over the last few months dealing with and adapting to COVID-19 has become less of a new phenomenon and more a way of life. Today the industry is looking determinedly forward.
Many are investing in infrastructure to cope with the constantly soaring demand for e-commerce created by the pandemic, others are focusing on how to be more customer friendly (introducing more contactless and convenient options), while others are pushing forward on their sustainability plans, responding to consumers increased environmental awareness. Change is most definitely afoot.
Stories featured in this edition include:
Magway is set to revolutionise parcel delivery. Read more
eBay UK Director of Shipping & Logistics on supporting small businesses. Read more
Other stories include:
- Porch Piracy – The latest research on combatting parcel theft, and how logistics companies can address this emerging crime
- Driving Digital – How posts and carriers can embrace valuable digital innovations and data collection
- Awards Supplement – A look at the winners of this year’s World Post & Parcel Awards
- Keeping Delivery on Track – How Aramex has adapted during the pandemic, and why the ‘new normal’ is an opportunity for companies to introduce new delivery models
- Future of Posts – Escher have released their annual Future of Posts survey, MER finds out more
If you are interested in contributing to MER Magazine then feel free to get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Happy reading!